SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Stargazers' Lounge Calendar - 2009!

How many calendars would you like?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. How many calendars would you like?

It's almost that time of year again! I'm starting to get things sorted with the calendar, this year we are hoping to have A3 wall calendars, I'm searching around at the moment for the best price with the best quality.

The price is likely to be around £10, possibly a little more or less with postage and depending on how many people want one.

We are getting these sorted much earlier this year so hope to have the calendars out for delivery in the first half of December so if you want to give them as Christmas presents, please buy more!! :smiley:

If you can vote so we know the sorts of numbers, this isn't binding but we do need an approximate idea of how many calendars are needed....

Thanks,

Grant

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent, please vote in the poll how many you are after...

I'll leave this running until probably the end of October at which time the calendars will get ordered, we will order enough for everyone who wants one and a few extras but not many, so if you want one, you need to let us know soon...

Cheers,

Grant

The content is being sorted at the moment but it will basically be member images, a short description for each month of key events and the calendar part itself will mark lunar phases, occultations and meteor showers..

Once they are all designed I will post up some examples of the pages for people to see before they have to commit to buying... just need a rough indication at this stage of how many to order...

Cheers,

Grant

Archived