sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Heads up: BBC Mon 27th Feb - Moon Night

Starman

I was involved in another BBC4 special too - A Spin Around the Sun. This was originally scheduled for the 20th of February but I think it's now going out on the 6th. I was filming at Patricks with the S@N team last night too (I guess I'm the looks of the oufit :laugh: :laugh:) - this one's on Saturn and is scheduled to go out next Saturday. There's going to be a fair few S@N's and astro-specials to look out for over the next week :laugh: !

Yet again S@N put on an excellent program, Thankfully they had a clear sky for the making of it.

PM certainly takes things in his stride, whats a bit of mud when you can demonstrate something as well as that, no computer generated graphics there!

nabban

Yes - in fact most of the gear (apart from the 15" and the little Galilean scope) was mine - including the binoculars. The Vixen FL-102S is a fantastic scope which, sadly, Vixen no longer manufacture. It's so good that I've got two of them :laugh:.

Two of them !, thats just greedy :laugh:, unless you use them as binoculars, hehehe :laugh:, just been looking at your website Pete, some lovely images and a really nice website, especially like your processing tutorial, still having problems with that myself, and your m31 image is a cracker.

Alan.

Enjoyed the programmes i did watch last night have the rest to catch up on later :laugh: I love watching the old footage of the Lunar landings i think it's awsome to see those craters you look at every clear night up close and personal just amazing :shock:. The Sky At Night progs were really good too.

TV Heaven we want more! :laugh: Look forward to the Saturn progs.

James