Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Updated ! What they think of us !

cotterless45

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these are so true - we are not well understood! I was interviewed by a police officer after someone had reported seeing a figure dressed in black armed with some sort of gun/rocket launcher in my garden (actually me with scope). When he realised that I was a (relatively) harmless old nutter, he asked "how long have you been interested in astrology?" 

Chris

1 hour ago, Feral Rabbit said:

"Have you seen Uranus?" joke from friends who then laugh uncontrollably, as though it's the first time anyone's ever said it :rolleyes2:

The answer is a dead-pan 'Yes, I'm flexible enough to do so - aren't you?'

On 23/01/2018 at 13:37, Saganite said:

I don't know what my wife thinks, but in an absent minded way she will remark " are you sight seeing tonight"   :bino2::dontknow:

I`ve got another wife quote. Whenever she sees the Space Station going over, she says "is that the Playstation?" 

9 minutes ago, Phil Fargaze said:

I`ve got another wife quote. Whenever she sees the Space Station going over, she says "is that the Playstation?" 

It has been known as the "International Playstation" in our house for quite a few years :D

James

Archived