Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
jgs001

The Coathanger - Sept 28th

First of my set from last night. 40x60s, 3 darks stacked in DSS and tweaked in PS.

coathanger.jpg

My 6th DSO, but who's counting :mrgreen: :smiley:

Well done John, a very pleasing picture is that. DSO No.6?, I thought you had a higher count than that, but who's counting, every one is a gem mate.

Ron. :smiley:

Cheers Ron, depends whether you count the point the camera up on a tripod or not. This is my 6th image at prime focus... Ok, maybe the 8th if you include the not very good ones that were somewhat blobby shot with the Z2 at full zoom.

Saw this in the bins for the first time a few weeks ago. Always thought it would be a bit bland. I wassurprised athow nice it looks...

You've caught itbeautifully.

Cheers

Jon

Thanks Jon. I first saw it on holiday in bins. I must say I didn't think I was going to get that many stars in the image, but I guess they are all just too faint for visual.