Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Saturday evening.  -7C, powder snow and howling wolves...

...turn the volume up to 11.  Vimeo compromises the resolution a bit.  Cheers,Paul.

Edited by clarkpm4242
  • Like 7

Very well done. Did you change the exposure part way through or was the moon light dispersed more as it set. The reason I ask is that the moon appeared "brighter" from about 20s in.

• Like 1

Really liked this, especially when the exposure increased. Pretty cool location, as well. Ideal location to live....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Uplooker said:

Did you change the exposure part way through

Yes.  I don't have the software to do seemless twilight transition.  So, I tried to make a 'virtue' out of the exposure changes...

...2, 4 and 6 sec increasing.  Though the final increase was offset a bit in post-processing in Lightroom.

Paul

Edited by clarkpm4242

Tis funny, but as I now live here, I really miss the times that as a kid back in the 70's I had to lug 50kg paper delivery bags through the snow on foot at 6am on the Pennines, with the local recipient complaining if I was slightly late and not accepting that I had a bit of a problem with the 10ft drift at his entrance.

If we had time travel I'd be back there in a blink. :)

Your sequence brings back great memories. :):) 

• Like 2