Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep3_banner.thumb.jpg.5533fb830ae914798f4dbbdd2c8a5853.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Primaluce gear and scopes

Yes, I have the 95mm rings which you can see in my avatar - I like them. First I didn't like the red color, but now I'm used to it. I initially planned to get them re-anodized in silver, but haven't done that yet.

• Like 1

With the red colouring, aimed at Vixen or Tak triplet owners maybe. My Equinox is black& silver. (Vixens white rings would look more aestheic in a SW kind of way, and they are closed/unhinged which could be a bonus.)

I have quite a few bits of PrimaLuceLab mounting hardware and their Eagle PC as well. I ended up with scope rings from PrimaLuceLab as there were only two companies I could find that made the size I needed. The other company were Parallex from the US. I ended up with both these makes of rings at the same time and so could compare them. The PrimaLuceLab ones were head and shoulders above the Parallex with regards to build quality and looks of course!!!

I kept the PrimaLuceLab ones and then used more of their gear to get my setup as I wanted it. Their equipment is well made and to me worth every penny and their customer service is really good too..... they are helpful, friendly and also deal with issues and returns professionally and efficiently.

• Thanks 1