Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2.thumb.jpg.7719b6f2fbecda044d407d8aba503777.jpg

abhoriel

[SOLD] baader 1.25" H-alpha 7nm filter

I'm selling my 1.25" baader H-alpha 7nm filter.

I purchased it on amazon several months ago, but have never actually used it, as my CCD didn't work. (Its just been put in a filter wheel but never used!)

As such it is in perfect condition.

Price £75 including delivery to a UK address.

Payment via Paypal (buyer pays fees), Paypal friends, or bank transfer

Any questions, please ask.

20180121_182437.jpg

Edited by abhoriel

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Piero
      I bought this filter about one year ago with the aim to protect both my Tak-100 DF and a Quark eyepiece which eventually I never bought. Therefore, I am selling it, hoping that it will go to a good home and be used as it deserves. 
      It is a top quality Baader ERF for solar viewing with Quarks. It is in excellent condition and comes complete with housing measuring 146mm. The previous owner used to fit it on an Altair 115mm F7 refractor. With some minor modification (essentially adding some padding to the internal side of the housing) it can be fitted on many other telescopes.
      It cost £550 but selling for £320 including postage. I will accept PayPal (pay as a friend) or direct bank transfer.
      Also advertised on ABS.
      Thank you for looking,
      Piero

• By stardude07
      Hello,
      I have a question about filterwheels; SBIG filter wheels specifically. As far as I know they are the only ones that really use the 8 position filter wheels. So I have it loaded with L, R, G, B, Ha, OIII, and SII. So that is seven filters, what goes in the 8th slot???
      Thank you for your insight,
      Christopher
    • By acr_astro
      Dear all,
      as suggested by Hughsie, here's my pastel sketch my contribution to the solar imaging challenge. 

Telescope: Lunt LS50THaB600PT
      Eyepiece: Celestron X-Cel 10mm
      Date & Time: May 29th, 2019 / 1630-1700 CEST
      Technique: reddish Koh-i-Noor Toison d'Or pastels and pastel pens on greyish Canson Mi-Teintes pastel paper
      Like all of my astronomical sketches , I did this one directly at the eyepiece. The picture of the sketch is taken with my smartphone and just cropped.
      Clear (and sunny) skies!
      Achim

Size: 24 x 32 cm
    • By Ewan
      Not many chances of Solar Imaging this year so far but caught this one.
      AR2741 from the 12th late afternoon
      AZEQ6-GT
      152mm Technosky Refractor @ f5.9
      135mm Baader D-ERF
      Daystar Quark Chromosphere + Eliminator
      PG IMX174
      5862 Frames, 4Ms 30 second capture @ 195Fps 1024 x 768 Mono16
      Best 45% Frames stacked in AS!3, ImPPG then tweaked in PS
      Atb

• By DJastrzebski
      Hey,
      For sale is Baader Rowe Coma Corrector (RCC I) in a perfect condition (used max. 2 times). £90 including delivery in EU. PP preferred. Thanks for looking!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.