Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Andromeda - M31

brendant

This is turning out to be a major labour to get a decent image. Two clear nights last week and managed a total of 3 hours - 25 minutes but still not enough. My processing skills are sadly lacking and this does not help.

Imaged with 400D + CLS Filter & ED80 on an EQ5 unguided. 3 x 60sec + 60 x 90sec + 56 x 120sec = 205 mins (3 Hrs - 25 Min) all at ISO800.

Imaged on the 22 & 27th Oct, did not help in not correctly aligning the camera between nights. Really needs some longer subs, will need to start guiding at some stage.

Brendan

PS, First one looks a bit blue, adjusted the colour, dont know if it is any better, looks more natural on my screen.

B.

Looks fine to me. I have around the same amount of exposure time but with longer subs. I could not realy manage to pull much out either :bino2: I was hoping that with that much data I would be able to produce something like you see the established images produce on here. Guess there is a lot more to the processing than I imagined :smiley:

Archived