Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter

astroman001

Ha - the planets are all in front of the house for me at the moment; I tried setting up in the front garden in the spring but just had a steady stream of people giving me funny looks and/or having dogs bark at me and the curtain twitchers staring at me. I became much too self conscious! I’ll have to wait until July!

Dont do that. It means theve won. Besides, it will give the busy bodies something to do. ?

seriously though. The planets are morning objects at the mo, so unlikely to be seen except by the early rises. And as you age i find that becomes less likely. 

I have two sessions on Jupiter this, the results were so grim I haven't even run them through WinJUPOS yet. I can see the equatorial belts, little else unfortunately.

That is a pretty fine image considering the conditions, not very easy at the moment. One of the mornings the Jetstream was well out of the way as well and it was still grim!

Archived