Tonight Jupiter isn't mine...

Caz

...yes, thats what I said, I'm only going by Damiens post yesterday... :laugh:

So, I'm not going to put my scope out at 11pm tonight, it won't be left cooling down an hour or so, I won't expect it not to rain and clear the sky of all its pollution, and leave it cloudless, totally, and I won't be expecting a night time full of twinkly stars, in a dark inky blue sky....  So therefore I won't be seeing Jupiter at around 2.30 - 3.00am.... :laugh:

Don't wish me luck..... :laugh:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm not going to put my scope out at 11pm tonight, it won't be left cooling down an hour or so, I won't expect it to rain and clear the sky of all its pollution, and leave it cloudless, totally, and I won't be expecting a night time full of twinkly stars, in a dark inky blue sky.... So therefore I won't be seeing Jupiter at around 2.30 - 3.00am.... :laugh:

Caz I woulnt even think of it nomate

Cloudy skies

Well folks, As the wind is blowing straight down from the north and down the country, you may all have your wish, By the time Jupiter rises, the cloud, wind and snow should be as far down as the Thames. Here in Orkney the snow is beginning to lie, and I am satisfied with the telly for tonight and tomorrow, and the night after. Still no change there.

nabban :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :( :( :wink::(

So, I'm not going to put my scope out at 11pm tonight, it won't be left cooling down an hour or so, I won't expect it not to rain and clear the sky of all its pollution, and leave it cloudless, totally, and I won't be expecting a night time full of twinkly stars, in a dark inky blue sky.... So therefore I won't be seeing Jupiter at around 2.30 - 3.00am.... :laugh:

You don't need great condions to see jupitur she is so big, Good Luck

Mark

Well if it's not tonight Caz Jupiter isnt going anywere only in a better position as the next few months go by and be observed at a better time too so don't feel to disapointed Caz you will see the planets moon dance soon enough :laugh:

Archived