Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

PunchyPariah

New from Notts

Hi All,

I'm Simon from Nottingham.

Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself before asking a (possibly stupid) question on the equipment forum.

I've been interested in photography for a long while, so I've decided to get back into stargazing after many years and try to combine the two. The wife and I had a trudge out to Hathersage a few weeks ago for some wide angle shots and was pleasantly surprised with the results.

I've really caught the Astrophotography bug and bought some kit to expand my abilities. I still have lots to learn, but with forums like this I'm sure I'll improve as I go along.

Clear skies!

Welcome to SGL! I ask plenty of 'possibly stupid' questions. Lots of great people here who will be able to answer everything for you.

• Like 1

Hi Simon & welcome to SGL. No such thing as a stupid question on this forum - only way to learn and we all were once where you are now.

• Like 1