Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IAS 2018 Any date yet?

• 4 weeks later...

It certainly is all on one level, the doors are big and wide and it has wide isles in layout.
Unsure on other toilets etc. because I didn't look.

The show is great for window shopping and talking with like minded folk.
I have gone for the past 2 years and enjoyed it a lot.

It's something I'm really looking forward to attending. The knowledge to be had from something like this will be invaluable and coupled with being able to get fully hands on with equipment and kit etc...

Yes, it will very much be an excellent learning opportunity even if my credit card manages to hide itself from my mitts LOL

• 3 months later...

I've been a few times and will go this year if I'm free that weekend. There are talks you can book into and even if you are not buying you can still enjoy ogling all the kit that you wish you could have.

10 hours ago, Paz said:

I've been a few times and will go this year if I'm free that weekend. There are talks you can book into and even if you are not buying you can still enjoy ogling all the kit that you wish you could have.

That's what I done last year. I went to the astrophotography talk and drooled over all the magnificent scopes, then bought some dew straps. 

I'm planning on getting a new scope this year though 

Archived