Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Live rocket launch

Peco4321

• 3 weeks later...

Probably going to be in another 4/5 hours... circa 4pm CST - 9pm UT.  They haven't cleared the pad yet let alone start loading fuel... that's of course if there is some issue that SpaceX hasn't mentioned, seeing that this has been pushed back each day since Friday.  Last night's wet rehearsal wen well (apparently) 

Haven’t been this excited about a launch since the Falcon Heavy debut. I didn’t enjoy Crew Dragon because it had crew... Really hope Starship comes down in one piece the right way up!

Edited by Ags

I made a rocket like SN8 when I was about ten years old.  I can understand why SpaceX may be having a few problems today.  I had terrible trouble getting the tin foil to stick to the cardboard tube.

James

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I've just cracked open 5 lts of Pure Brilliant White Vinyl Silk Emulsion and I'm sat watching it dry...

I'd share the excitement but I've already proved I'm not good with imaging.

Y'all have to wait for this here rocket then. If it goes...🚀

As an aside, I've scrubbed my application for Mars astronaut. I really can't tolerate waiting round like this. :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jonk said:

I'm on the SpaceX feed, with nothing to see except lift-off scheduled for 16:30 CST, which is in 10 minutes.

Except there's no video?!

Better on NASA Spaceflight.com on You Tube

Dave