SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Live rocket launch

Peco4321

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, JamesF said:

Is there no coverage from Space-X for this one?  I can't find anything on their site.  I'm watching NASA Spaceflight at the moment.

James

I don't know, I only watch the Nasaspaceflight channel.

Spacex always streams the launch.   When spacex goes live, you know its time.  When they are offline, launch will take a while.  Other streamers always make a long pre-show from this launches.  

but i think within an hour we’ve seen a nose-first landing of sn10

maybe even within 20 minutes

Edited by Robindonne

2 minutes ago, Robindonne said:

Spacex always streams the launch.   When spacex goes live, you know its time.

In this case though I can't see mention of the launch here: https://www.spacex.com/launches/index.html

My experience is that the launch shows up there even if they don't have a video stream ready to go yet.

James

1 minute ago, JamesF said:

In this case though I can't see mention of the launch here: https://www.spacex.com/launches/index.html

My experience is that the launch shows up there even if they don't have a video stream ready to go yet.

James

Oh the original website? That i dont know.  Probably falcon and starlinks are scheduled on their website.  The spacex channels on youtube goes live when starship launch is for 99% set