SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi, after almost 2 months of clouds there was finally a clear night in sight. I made most of it, imaging until clouds rolled in about 4 in the morning.
I shot these using two telescopes at Taurus Hill Observatory. Its fun to operate two at the same time, luckily its possible from indoors.
Ill also attach here light curve of variable star V0416 UMa that I made during the same night with C14 and SBIG ST-8 on Paramount ME mark II. Other images are taken with 16" f/8 Meade SCT and SBIG STT8300M on Paramount ME mark I. Im expecially happy with Dembowska, I tried to get complete light curve twice in 2017 but clouds or fog always ruined my photometry.

Milkyway was also beautiful as always, I spent some time outdoors just looking at it while telescopes clicked more subs. Worth every second in the cold, windy night!:happy7:

349-dembowska-1.jpg

C2016R2.jpg

C2107-T1-heinze.jpg

v0416-uma-1.jpg

Thank you! Im still learning photometry, but results are starting to get better. I wish I could somehow make rough estimate of the asteroids shape based on the light curve. Maybe some day Ill figure out how.

Archived