SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Two more quickies from last night - M33 and M34

NickH

The fog killed off the narrowband stuff, so moved to the CLS, and thought about some open clusters, which seemed to fair okay..., then M33 just seemed like it was "calling" to be imaged

20 mins (ish) in 3 minute subs for both...nothing ground breaking, just a nice end to a nice night

8859_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

8860_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

They're nice Nick, you seem to be brushing them aside as nothing but a time filler. Boy I would be delighted with them. That cluster is gorgeous, and I swear I see M33 Rotating :smiley:

Ithought the OC was M29 but it isn't in fact I'm not sure it is a Messier at all.

What is it.?

Ron. :bino2:

M34, and not being dismissive, just comparing the 7 hours on VDB142, against the 20 mins on these..

I looked at M34, but the Image I have of it is much smaller, but when I turned the book 180 degrees I saw it immediately. I make a poor detective. :smiley:

Lol....

I'm hopeless without goto and a computer, so I doubt Miss Marple would get a run for her money from either of us

HehHeHeh! You're right ther Nick. I watch all the old Sherlock Holmes movies, and I have the volumes of all Conan Doyles master Slueth, but I am not a good figurer outerer either. :laughing2:

Archived