SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Kelling - Autumn 2009

daz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I start moving all the stuff into the hallway tonight (much to my wife's annoyance!), but I cant pack the car until Thursday morning as my wife needs it Wednesday night.

(Yes, I could use my own car, but just not sure how much I`d get into a Ford Ka, even with a roofbox :) )

I start moving all the stuff into the hallway tonight (much to my wife's annoyance!), but I cant pack the car until Thursday morning as my wife needs it Wednesday night.

(Yes, I could use my own car, but just not sure how much I`d get into a Ford Ka, even with a roofbox :) )

Don't you go scratching that new floor either.:)

I'm going to be there about 5-ish, big blue rust bucket as well :)

I have some stuff to do at the workshop then heading up to Norwich to meet Vince and then we're away - for some reason I am looking forward to this one more than any of the previous ones... and that's a whole lot of previous ones I can tell you! Despite the wall to wall grey stuff, MO say tomorrow night excellent, Sat reasonable.

Arthur

Wish I was going.

D'oh! :D

Still, I have a nice time planned this weekend at home, with some jolly nice people coming to stay, so I won't complain. :)

Have a lovely time, guys. :)

I'm sending you some fierce, clear-sky juju! :)

Just a thanks to Daz and the rest of the catering staff for their hard work at Kelling on Saturday in providing good food and washing up as well. Thanks to everyone else for making us welcome when we popped over during the event. Sounds like folks got some good images, so will look forward to seeing those popping up on the forum. It was certainly a very enjoyable weekend. Here's to next year. Cheers.

Archived