SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Spring Star Parties??

Paul73

Hi Folks

I can generally get local government approval for attending a spring star party.

There seems to be plenty going on in Scotland. But, not much for the rest of us.

Does anyone know of any good spring star parties south of Leeds?

Paul

There’s Kelling Heath starparty 12 to 19 April with the main event at the weekend. Don’t know if they’re fully booked but it’s often quieter at the Spring one.

I’m pretty sure it’s south of Leeds:happy7:

Anne

Thanks Gents & Anne

The Welsh one looks enticing. We stayed in the Pub in  Crickhowell for my stag do (15 years ago. So probably safe to go back). No fighting around London to get to Kelling either.

Sixpenny isn’t far so dare I try for two outings (if it happens)??

Last spring, Nick organised a cracking weekend in the Peak District. I learned that is ‘unwise’ to try observing after drinking beer in the sun all afternoon with Derek and Monty (the dog). I haven’t heared of a repeat this spring.

Paul

Hi Paul, I've been to 'the Welsh one' I think 7 times, maybe 8, and can definitely recommend it. Great fun, great atmosphere, ace people, and, sometimes amazing skies ?

Kev

Archived