Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
Hitman77

SOLD! Admins feel free to remove. Williams Optics Binoviwers/ 2sets ep'sand WO barlow - Bargain at £190 !!

SOLD! Admins - feel free to remove........Mint condition Williams Optics binoviwers with WO 20mm ep's and a pair of 25mm ep's. Comes as bought with WO barlow. 

Retails new for £284 so grab yourself a bargain and have them for £190 plus packaging. Get in touch if you fancy taking advantage of the rest of the season.

Andy

bv2.jpg

bv's.jpg

Edited by Hitman77
Sold!

I think Adeking has been looking for a set for a while in the wanted section. And more recently Phili I think may have been looking for a set. I am not sure what the gents budgets are, but might be worth a Pm to give first refusal 

I hope this helps chaps ☺

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By F137CHA
      M31 25 x 5mins Williams optics megrez 72 Cannon Eos 40d
    • By Spider-Man
      Hi, I'm keen to buy a small good quality refractor primarily for astrophotography of galaxies and nebulae.   I'd like to use my Pentax K1 full frame DSLR with the telescope.
      Reviewing YouTube & Google the; Altair Astro 72 EDF deluxe & William Optics 71GT look like they might be good models to go for.  I'd welcome the community's views on both, and any other alternatives people recommend.
    • By Varavall
      NOW SOLD!

I only have room in my life for one lovely refractor, so one must go. I have acquired a Takahashi, so my beloved and well cared for William Optics Zenithstar SD66 has to go. It is optically perfect with no scuffs or scrapes. Has been used as a guide scope and astrograph on my LX90. It comes in its aluminum flight case. OTA only.
      Price is £280 or 325 euros, to include postage within the EU.
      PM me if interested.

• By Kronos831
      Hello guys! Its  me kronos, and i have been wondering about getting a binoviewer sometime in the near future!
      I do have some questions tho, (Binoviewer Budget Up to 200Euros *shipping and vat included)

1)Which One??( Please recommend sites from the EU only,Brexit is happening in a few days and i live in the EU so rip FLO for me)
      2)Can i use my barlow lens on it(the lens part) i have a BST Barlow Or do i need to buy another one
      3)Can i use 1.25" filters ? and if so, can i stack them with the barlow lens?
    • By Ulysses31
      Hi Everyone, need a little help choosing the right flattener/reducer for the William Optics Zenithstar73.
       I am after one that does both jobs so that rules out the dedicated Flat73 which is just a flattener!
      So I was wondering if I could get away with the Flat6 0.8 reducer which does say it works on scopes 70 - 80mm f/6  but doesn't list the ZS73 in the models list or do I need to spend the extra and get the Flat6A11?
      Can anyone shed some light on this have email 365 where I have seen the Flat6 but had no reply.
      Thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.