Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My TAL NOVOSIBIRSK, Instrument Album

dweller25

50 minutes ago, Beulah said:

That last photo is epic @dweller25. Those three men mean business.

That photo was taken when they'd just been told they were stopping selling Tals to the UK and would be sent even further into Siberia as punishment for their iffy Quality Control..

Dave

Even the paint on the walls matches the plastic packaging... Love that detail.. 2005? Going from the calendar on the wall..

Love the photo with the mounts in the background.. feels like a real insight into the manufacturing.. seems almost "home assembly"..

1 hour ago, dweller25 said:

Inspired by MikeDnight's Takahashi post - but not quite in the same league :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

tal_100rs.JPG

tal_125.jpg

tal_125_2.jpg

tal_company_1.jpg

tal_company_2.jpg

tal_company_3.jpg

tal_company_4.jpg

That 125r was a lovely achromat David. The guy who bought it from me about 5 years ago offered it back to me a few months ago! 

I declined with regret as I now have the FS128, but sad they aren't available any longer.

Dave

23 minutes ago, F15Rules said:

That 125r was a lovely achromat David. The guy who bought it from me about 5 years ago offered it back to me a few months ago! 

I declined with regret as I now have the FS128, but sad they aren't available any longer.

Dave

Yes Dave - I liked it a lot - apart from the the CA.

Amazing how we have both ended up with FS-128's :happy7:

Archived