SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Orion, Belt & Sword 06/01/18

This shows low or no aberrations => is it the full FoV or cropped ? (I would opt for the latter since that's the FoV I have with a 135 on my MFT sensor...)

That 135 looks nice however, which one is it exactly and what aperture ratio did you set for capture ?

On 07/01/2018 at 14:03, rotatux said:

This shows low or no aberrations => is it the full FoV or cropped ? (I would opt for the latter since that's the FoV I have with a 135 on my MFT sensor...)

That 135 looks nice however, which one is it exactly and what aperture ratio did you set for capture ?

It is cropped, mainly because when i started the imaging run it had only just cleared my house roof so there was a bit of it in a couple of subs. lol

I am very impressed with the lens. It was stopped down to f7 or 8 i think. Its a Sirius 135mm f2.8, it is like new first time i have used it.

Archived