Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Hello all , due to moving house, it is with deep sadness that I need to sell my gear. Most  items I would prefer not to post and would be collection only , any smaller items that can be, postage will have to be covered by the buyer. If you are interested in any of the items please send a P.M and we can discuss it , So here goes 

• Skywatcher Esprit 80 ED pro triplet in alu flight case  this has not been used   £750.00  SOLD to Kaliska
  • Field Flattener for the above scope , this has not been used                          £ 80.00    SOLD to Kaliska
  • Skywatcher evostar 80ed ds pro + mask , used in G.C                                  £220.00 Sold
  • .85 R/FF for the above scope , used                                                            £100.00 Sold
  • Baader 2" click lock M56 for the evostar                                                       £35.00  SOLD to (Adeking)
  • 9x50 finder , used                                                                                      £25.00 Sold
  • AZ EQ6 GT GEQ & ALT -AZ  , used twice                                                     £900.00  SOLD to  jbro1985
  • QHY Polemaster, used twice                                                                      £170.00  SOLD to Kaliska 
  • Baader Neodymium 2" filter                                                                       £ 30.00  SOLD  Stargazer McCabe
  • Baader H-Alpha 7nm ccd filter                                                                    £ 100.00  SOLD to  Handy_Andy

As far as I know all the literature will be included as from new and in all their original boxes , all the above are like brand new and have been loved and cared for .

I would love for someone to buy job lot at a price of £3500.00 , which would include many items I have not listed , power supply , many adapters, leads ect ect  

If you have any questions please feel free to ask 

Thanks for looking  

Edited by cosmojaydee

Interest withdrawn.    

Edited by CrashEd

20 minutes ago, LightBucket said:

I would have the Baader Ha filter if 2” and if avaialble, money waiting... :)

Hi LightBucket , sorry you missed it , it's now been sold

58 minutes ago, red dwalf said:

hi, is the ASI 1600MM-Cool the newer "PRO" version ?

As far as I know , it is not , sorry 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Anthony RS
      Selling the Astronomik 12nm clip in Ha filter for 120€. Bought it for 270 usd including vat, customs and shipping so it's a really good price.

The filter is still in excellent condition, used only twice. No fingerprints, no scratches not even dust (image attached).

I will also handle the shipping through my post office without cost. If another shipping method is requested, then we'll have to to discuss the price.

Contact me if interested.

Clear Skies,
      Anthony

• By Anthony RS
      Selling the filter for 70€ . Original price around 230$ (including shipping, vat and customs).

The filter is in excellent condition, used only 3 times. No fingerprints, no scratches no dust (image attached).

I will also handle the shipping through my post office without cost. If another shipping method is requested, then we'll have to to discuss the price.
      Contact me if interested.

Clear Skies,
      Anthony

• By xvariablestarx
      I recently moved back to Ireland, having been in the USA a long time, and I had to leave my 8 inch Dob behind. What i did bring was two OTA, a 80 mm Orion Goscope refractor, and an Explore Scientific  100mm Mak. Now i do has a basic alt az mount for these but i have a longing for a very basic GoTo system like the iOptron cube-e. Would that work ok?

P.S. sorry if this shouldnt be a beginner question

• By GiL Young
      Hello all. Thank you for taking a moment to read this & offer your suggestions/ advice. I'm sure my basic question has been asked many times: "In your opinion or experience, what are the first, most important, necessary accessories I should add in order to maximize the the use and ease of a newly acquired Celestron Nexstar 127 SLT ? I have a power supply adapter, 9mm,10mm, 25mm eyepieces, 2x Barlow and 90 degree diagonal mirror adaptor. With a modest budget and a 2 week deadline, I've researched numerous reviews and narrowed some choices to additional Plossl eyepieces, an assortment of filters or a dew shield. All of and these can probably be purchased within my budget but I'm even willing to take the plunge on an upgrade to a better mount, which I have no idea where to start. Any and all suggestions, advice and opinions are gladly appreciated. Thank you all, from across the pond in northeastern US. 
    • By Starbuddypal
      I'm trying to get a photo of Jupiter and Saturn with my Nikon D3000 DSLR but I can't get anything clear. I attached the kind of photos I'm getting with my camera. They end up being too bright and no distinguishable features show up. Is it even possible for my Nikon to get photos of planetary objects like Saturn and Jupiter?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.