Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Hello all , due to moving house, it is with deep sadness that I need to sell my gear. Most  items I would prefer not to post and would be collection only , any smaller items that can be, postage will have to be covered by the buyer. If you are interested in any of the items please send a P.M and we can discuss it , So here goes 

• Skywatcher Esprit 80 ED pro triplet in alu flight case  this has not been used   £750.00  SOLD to Kaliska
  • Field Flattener for the above scope , this has not been used                          £ 80.00    SOLD to Kaliska
  • Skywatcher evostar 80ed ds pro + mask , used in G.C                                  £220.00 Sold
  • .85 R/FF for the above scope , used                                                            £100.00 Sold
  • Baader 2" click lock M56 for the evostar                                                       £35.00  SOLD to (Adeking)
  • 9x50 finder , used                                                                                      £25.00 Sold
  • AZ EQ6 GT GEQ & ALT -AZ  , used twice                                                     £900.00  SOLD to  jbro1985
  • QHY Polemaster, used twice                                                                      £170.00  SOLD to Kaliska 
  • Baader Neodymium 2" filter                                                                       £ 30.00  SOLD  Stargazer McCabe
  • Baader H-Alpha 7nm ccd filter                                                                    £ 100.00  SOLD to  Handy_Andy

As far as I know all the literature will be included as from new and in all their original boxes , all the above are like brand new and have been loved and cared for .

I would love for someone to buy job lot at a price of £3500.00 , which would include many items I have not listed , power supply , many adapters, leads ect ect  

If you have any questions please feel free to ask 

Thanks for looking  

Edited by cosmojaydee

Interest withdrawn.    

Edited by CrashEd

20 minutes ago, LightBucket said:

I would have the Baader Ha filter if 2” and if avaialble, money waiting... :)

Hi LightBucket , sorry you missed it , it's now been sold

58 minutes ago, red dwalf said:

hi, is the ASI 1600MM-Cool the newer "PRO" version ?

As far as I know , it is not , sorry 

This topic is now closed to further replies.