SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New Star Gazer in Essex

Olisuds

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 22:05, Mognet said:

Hi Oli, and welcome from another Essex member

The North Essex Astronomical Society are running a session on 17th January to help people with their new scopes. They should be able to help you get the best out of your new equipment https://www.northessexastro.co.uk/events/public-meeting-telescope-help-astronomy-qa/ and there are a few other Essex based groups that hold meetings and observing sessions too

Mognet, thanks for the heads up on this evening, will try to visit , sorry to gatecrash your post Olisuds, another Essex boy!!! ,

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again for the warm welcome and hope to meet some of you Essex folks at an event soon. I'm all set up and waiting for my Astrozap dew shield to arrive in the post before i take it out for a trial. Figured I'd stick with the 28mm EP for now until I've figured out how to use the scope and mount properly :-)

IMG_8387.thumb.JPG.af6fa372e604b8dde10504a5db388e13.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived