Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is this a joke?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, serbiadarksky said:

Just saw this https://www.firstlightoptics.com/misc/zarkov-cloud-gun.html

Is this real or just a joke lol?

In the U.K. we have a tradition of playing practical jokes on the 1st of April. I think that this was added to the catalogue one year on April 1st.  Last year, I think it was the mini dob with the Jaffa Cake tube.  If you can prank someone before midday on April 1st, you can claim 'April fool'. 

Chris

Gentlemen (and lady) it is perfectly real. With my usual business acumen I snapped up the only ten models FLO had available before the inventor was liquidated by sources close to the Kremlin. I still have one for sale. I accept only certified crates of gold bullion (no Paypal) and you will need to ensure your own security in delivering them. The last two hundred metres of the journey present no security risks because our friend and neighbour has an excellent border collie.

Olly

19 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

Gentlemen (and lady) it is perfectly real. With my usual business acumen I snapped up the only ten models FLO had available before the inventor was liquidated by sources close to the Kremlin. I still have one for sale. I accept only certified crates of gold bullion (no Paypal) and you will need to ensure your own security in delivering them. The last two hundred metres of the journey present no security risks because our friend and neighbour has an excellent border collie.

Olly

Ooooooooooooooh,   Such a deal !  :icon_bounce:

Theres a few on there - have you not seen the one for Hubble?

You have to email for a quote though, but considering it was launched in 1990 and FLO arent offering any sort of warranty then I reckon you could get a pretty good discount. 

18 hours ago, serbiadarksky said:

Just saw this https://www.firstlightoptics.com/misc/zarkov-cloud-gun.html

Is this real or just a joke lol?

Thanks I couldn't stop laughing at the part that says don't use near flying birds can freeze birds in mid flight ? That's why I'm buying one got a pigeon problem next door. 

Archived