Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_widefield.jpg.36065d79cb2625eb299137a5b4432c96.jpg

JimT

Time to say goodbye :(

MarsG76    1,879
17 hours ago, JimT said:

Update on the CGE Pro, took the clutches off the axis NOT working and found nothing wrong when I took the cover off, dry, so booted up and ran and it, a click and slowly it started to turn the cogs and eventually ran smoothly, placed the cover back on and all is well.  So it appears that my mount is in one piece, just the 11" RASA to look at, I did have the power going into it before I realised it was waterlogged so may have burnt out the fan and cooling system, am sure that can be replaced so not too much expense there.  Whilst the sun is out I best get on with the roof and sort that out before I do anything else  :)

Excellent News... mate, I'm now hanging to see your first image after this disaster recovery....

• Like 1

Stu    15,849

Great news Jim. I've been following the thread from the start; fab advice and support you've been getting, and really good to see that you should manage to recover everything without too much permanent damage. Well done for hanging in there.

Take it easy with that chest infection, nasty things.

Good luck!

• Like 1