Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

No. 100 with Luna; and a Year

Nyctimene

Monday afternoon/evening, at 17h 00m MEZ, some gaps between clouds allowed me to have an unplanned look with the 5.1" Heritage at the moon; and I was surprised with the illumination phenomena "Lunar X" and "Lunar V". A nice and unexpected gift to my observation No. 100 - the first time in my life I've reached a three-digit number of observations within one year.

Today, precisely a year ago, I joined SGL. To participate actively here, was one of the best decisions I've made. Thanks to You all for your courtesy, your replies, hints and likes. I'd like to encourage all "silent" members to share their questions and experiences here; and for all guests to become members of SGL ; it's really rewarding!

Best Wishes for You all for the next year, and

Clear Skies!

Stephan

Congratulations on completing your first year here and thank you for your always welcome contributions.

Great to hear your enthusiastic endorsement of SGL. IMO the best place in cyber space.

Enjoy your next year and keep posting.

BTW when I saw your thread title I thought I was going to be congratulating you on completing the Lunar 100.

35 minutes ago, Astro Imp said:

BTW when I saw your thread title I thought I was going to be congratulating you on completing the Lunar 100.

Alan,

it was my intention to cause just this tiny moment of confusion......;-)

(never worked on any lists of observation targets anyway).

Thanks for your kind words; and Best Wishes for 2018!

Stephan

Congrats With the lunar list within a year Stephan :).

Havent completed this list myself. At least the Lunar 100 is doable from up here, unlike the Messier catalog.

I`ve been enjoying Reading Your reports this year, whether its observations With the Heritage or Your far bigger Scopes.

Rune

Archived