18 minutes ago, steppenwolf said:

This is my camera lens with a CCD camera attached but it also works with my DSLR camera attached. The guide telescope and guide camera are in the right hand side. The motor is for autofocus and all items are attached to the dovetail bar:-

piggy.thumb.png.0c5f0d2bee2e59d21a0a219d1d2278f5.png

I like how it looks

Have you ever got any problems by the setup hitting the mount or the mount motors?

Hi.

I opted for piggy-back and piggy-tummy - or something!

IMG_6709.thumb.JPG.e7f17acac19e0045cb46f4cbce07de9d.JPG

I can attach the 414, 428 or Canon 70D dslr to the ED80; I can use the WO-ZS71 with whatever isn't attached to the ED80; or I can remove the ZS71 and replace it with the Canon and any lens I have at my disposal - not that many I hasten to add.

The guidescope+ZWO-ASI120MM-S hangs under the nose of the ED80. I tried side-by-side arrangements and drove myself mad trying to get everything aligned and balanced. I find this gives me lots of flexibility and is easy to set up and dismantle.

Hope this helps.

Adrian

Archived