Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_winner.thumb.jpg.e75de1ff1128e51a02fe7b63e48dbc51.jpg

FLO    3,987

Beginning Boxing Day (Tuesday 26th) we will launch our biggest ever Sale! :smile: 

It will be a GENUINE Sale, with REAL discounts!  

We will begin by posting an offer every 15-minutes then will continue (during working hours) until we run out of items. We predict the Sale will last several days, possibly well into January. 

There will be a mix of new/unopened products, open-box, ex-demo and customer-returns.

Everything will be fully checked, covered by our 30-day return policy and will include full manufacturer warranties :angel: 

SGL's Clearance Offer boards has been emptied in readiness, if you Follow the board you will receive a notification whenever an item is added. If you are a Twitter fan you can also follow us there to receive the same notifications. Or you can simply periodically check our website's Offers page

We hope you find something you like. 

Steve & the FLO team. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

FLO    3,987

And... All the offers will have reverse-auction prices :smile: 

So if an item hasn't sold after one week (from the date/time it was listed) it's price will automatically be reduced another 5-10%, every week, until it is sold.... This should result in some serious savings! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ryan_86    74

Whats the chances of a synguider or Zenithstar61 or a 50ml finder guider being on sale?😁

Cheers

Paz    791

This will add a bit of excitement to the holidays!

• Like 1

mikeDnight    4,026

I know its a long shot, but if the Vixen HR's are reduced to around £70 each, I'll take them all! 

You never know, I might have caught you in a moment of extreme merriment, or drunkenness, and you take pitty on me! :biggrin:

Then again........

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Timebandit    1,339
4 minutes ago, mikeDnight said:

I know its a long shot, but if the Vixen HR's are reduced to around £70 each, I'll take them all! 

You never know, I might have caught you in a moment of extreme merriment, or drunkenness, and you take pitty on me! :biggrin:

Then again........

Yes I will take the second set of HR at £70 each.😀

I think I am beginning to like this sale idea 👍 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

iPeace    2,610

Steady on chaps, show due respect - don't spoil it for the rest of us. :icon_jokercolor:

• Like 1

Doc    295
2 hours ago, Timebandit said:

Yes I will take the second set of HR at £70 each.😀

I think I am beginning to like this sale idea 👍 😀

And I'll take a third :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Ryan_86    74

Fingers crossed for some good discounts on good items (Zenithstar61). Unfortunately Santa didnt bring me one, but a discount may change that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all & clear skies in abundance this year👍🏼🌌🌠

Cheers

Edited by Ryan_86

geordie85    547
On 22/12/2017 at 12:44, FLO said:

Beginning Boxing Day (Tuesday 26th) we will launch our biggest ever Sale! :smile: 

It will be a GENUINE Sale, with REAL discounts!  

We will begin by posting an offer every 15-minutes then will continue (during working hours) until we run out of items. We predict the Sale will last several days, possibly well into January. 

There will be a mix of new/unopened products, open-box, ex-demo and customer-returns.

Everything will be fully checked, covered by our 30-day return policy and will include full manufacturer warranties :angel: 

SGL's Clearance Offer boards has been emptied in readiness, if you Follow the board you will receive a notification whenever an item is added. If you are a Twitter fan you can also follow us there to receive the same notifications. Or you can simply periodically check our website's Offers page

We hope you find something you like. 

Steve & the FLO team. 

I assume it will begin and "during working hours" will be 9 to 5? 

FLO    3,987
On 26/12/2017 at 08:06, geordie85 said:

I assume it will begin and "during working hours" will be 9 to 5? 

09.30-16.30

We began listing offers every 15 minutes but have changed to 30-minute intervals because we fear some might find it all a bit overwhelming (particularly those who monitor the sale via their Twitter feed). 

• Thanks 1

FLO    3,987

We have received a number of questions about our 'reverse-auction' pricing. 

In a reverse auction the price drops in intervals until the item is sold. Here at FLO, the price will be reduced (5% or 10%) every seven days from the date/time the item was added. The system is automated, once set we simply leave it to run. 

Whilst we can and do automatically post each new offer to SGL's FLO Clearance Offers board, we are unable to automatically post the incremental price reductions there. They are however applied automatically, in real-time, at our website's Offers section and posted (also automatically, in real-time) at Twitter

HTH, 

Steve :smile: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rick_It    23

Hi Steve, a number of items were already in the sale section before boxing day. Does the reverse auction price applies also to them?

FLO    3,987
2 hours ago, Rick_It said:

Hi Steve, a number of items were already in the sale section before boxing day. Does the reverse auction price applies also to them?

Yes :smile:   Prior to the Sale we re-listed everything already in that section (except ZWO's 'Christmas Offers') so they all have reverse-auction prices.  

HTH, 

Steve 

• Thanks 1

FLO    3,987
On 22/12/2017 at 12:44, FLO said:

We predict the Sale will last several days, possibly well into January. 

The Sale will end today. Kinda...  :smile: 

Our stock is down to a sensible post-Christmas level but we will continue, as usual, to add items like customer-returns, ex-demo, open-box, when they become available. 

As promised, this year's sale was our biggest ever. 

There are some reduced price items remaining in our Offers section and their prices will continue to automatically decrease, every week, until they are sold. 

Thank-you for your support :icon_salut: 

Annette, Grant, James, Jenna, Lisa, Martin & Steve. 

• Like 2

Swoop1    336

Thanks for the opportunity to bag a bargain guys.