Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cas A

martin_h

47 minutes ago, sloz1664 said:

Very interesting Target Martin. I wouldn't fancy processing this one. I'd miss it.....then again, I probably wouldn't find it in the first place :)

Great image BTW.

Steve

Thank god for plate solving!

53 minutes ago, Shibby said:

Very interesting target. I guess it would benefit from some longer subs? And what's that I can see in the lower right of the image?

Longer subs would be the way to go, but I'm sky limited to 3 mins..... And what you spotted is a badly disguised dust bunny *shame*

40 minutes ago, martin_h said:

Longer subs would be the way to go, but I'm sky limited to 3 mins..... And what you spotted is a badly disguised dust bunny *shame*

If you are sky limited, then longer subs won't help a huge amount in increasing signal to noise - you just need more of them!

Nice capture of a subject not often imaged!

Great image of a difficult target. I think that to do it justice under lp skies, you'll need to get the number of subs in the hundreds. Unfortunately, light pollution adds a lot of noise.

Thanks for sharing.

Archived