Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC1396 130P-DS DSLR

richyrich_one

15 minutes ago, Uranium235 said:

Definitely worth upping the exposure on this, as you can get away with it at this time of year without much heat buildup. Odds are you were probably scraping the ice off the camera at the end of the night...lol. :) 

I was surprised just how faint it was on each sub. The light pollution is my limiting factor, although not that bad, the 600s subs looked a little washed out so I might have lost some contrast.

3 minutes ago, richyrich_one said:

I was surprised just how faint it was on each sub. The light pollution is my limiting factor, although not that bad, the 600s subs looked a little washed out so I might have lost some contrast.

Well, I can chuck some Ha over to you if you have the tools to register/resample it :)  (registar).

Actually... give us a sec... I'll map it to the pic you posted above. Will PM you in a few min.

11 minutes ago, Uranium235 said:

Well, I can chuck some Ha over to you if you have the tools to register/resample it :)

Thanks. But then it wouldn't be mine:icon_biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Uranium235 said:

Actually... give us a sec... I'll map it to the pic you posted above. Will PM you in a few min.

I feel a spending spree coming on...

2 hours ago, jjosefsen said:

Wow nice one.

I have been thinking about giving it a go myself, but wasn't sure if an unmodded dslr could capture it.

Is yours nodded?

Thanks.

It is modded. Even then I was surprised how faint it was compared to something like the Eastern veil.

Archived