Narrowband

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

Some great guesses folks !

The smaller box did indeed contain the heavy duty tube ring / 75mm DT bar set and also a William Optics binoviewer set so that I can see if they reach focus with the ED150 :smiley:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DRT said:

A new Tele Optic Giro Mini arrived today from Teleskop Service. 

The white central bearing looks a bit strange but I might learn to live with it ?

IMG_1316.jpg.5b1a608af818a75b4d480a36a71ddd49.jpg

Not seen those before Derek, is it even smaller than the Mini Ercole? Looks interesting.  It has a little more height than my Giro-WR so probably won’t need a pillar of any sort to avoid tripod leg clashes! Nice, although I do see the white is a little unusual. Can’t see it in the dark though I guess :) 

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Not seen those before Derek, is it even smaller than the Mini Ercole? Looks interesting.  It has a little more height than my Giro-WR so probably won’t need a pillar of any sort to avoid tripod leg clashes! Nice, although I do see the white is a little unusual. Can’t see it in the dark though I guess :) 

..but the positioning of the az knob is better designed than on the GR ? (won't interfere)

Helen

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stu said:

Sorry, a typo - it is an Ercole Mini, not a Giro Mini :icon_confused:

It's exactly the same as the one I had a couple of years ago apart from the white bit, which looks like it is made of Teflon.

• Like 1

A TeleVue 13mm Nagler/Type 6 via FLO... :blob1:

PIC044.JPG.54acb21c9b4e6e69cda54fdd37a1defe.JPG

From left to right... 13mm 'smooth-side' Plossl* ---> 13mm Nagler/Type 1 ---> 13mm Nagler/Type 6.

* added for comparison.

Edited by Philip R
  • Like 6