SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

Oooh, aaaaaaahh. Nothing new to many SGL'ers but quite a big deal for me - the arrival of not one, but two Naglers, my first TV EP's.

Thanks to @David Hardie, they really are like new, as described.

But David, why did you lace the packaging with nerve agent? It's the only reasonable explanation for the uncontrollable shaking each time I pick them up 😓

20190902_114836.thumb.jpg.9011fd2b55e191845103667603e77152.jpg

Edited by parallaxerr
  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

Flocking from FLO. Just waiting for the acetate sheet to arrive and I’ll be able to make up my on flockboard for the Bresser 10” dob. Cutting the acetate sheet to fit exactly inside the tube then applying the flocking to the sheet while laying flat on the table (the sheet not me 😂) makes for a far neater job than just applying the flocking directly to the inside of the tube.

980447C2-94CF-4B38-B14D-FD05764588FA.jpeg

• Like 4

You knew this was coming. 😁

The original version of “Baa, Baa, Black sheep”,

Bah, Bah a black Sheep,
Have you any Wool?
Yes merry have I,
Three Bags full,
One for my master,
One for my Dame,
One for the little Boy
That lives down the lane.

• Like 1

A well packaged box (@David Hardie has been having lots of practice 😉)  containing a hotech SCT collimator.  I finally decided to bite the bullet and get one to try to maximise the views from my C11 (I get too few clear nights to waste time collimating, and I've never really felt I've nailed it!).  I understand there's a learning curve on the hotech use, so expect some muttering...... 😉

Thanks David 😁

Helen

• Like 6