Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

I thought i would start a thread that may well become bigger than the huge eyepiece case thread!

so if the postie or courier has dropped of some astro goodies you can post up in here, your place to show of in a nice way :grin:

Nothing astro from the post but i did collect a nice ED120 and a nice Baader 2" Nd 09 filter

so dont be shy, post up your new goodies

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, brantuk said:

I got a nice shiny Moonlite focuser and radius kit to fix it on my dob - but it wasn't the postman it was Santa wot delivered it. :grin:

Was it dressed in Santa red? :cool2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got a nice Lunt wedge with filters from Moonshane that got delivered yesterday by the postie. Had first light with it yesterday, but nothing much to see on the sun. Nice and sunny here today again, so going to have a peak again to see if I can see any solar activity again soon! :) 

IMG_2025.JPG

• Like 8

On 30 December 2016 at 13:06, nightfisher said:

Postie has just been...........a Turnigy TGY ai6 RX but that will mean nothing to you guys better still he also brought a BST explorer 12mm 

I know

I got a midnight pumpkin and a flysky fs-gt2b

waiting for a dew strap to arrive and to order a hi tec astro 4 channel dew controller from modern astronomy when they are back in January 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This GPS Module came for me.

And what a fabulous aid it is!  Alignment is now really quick (planet, Moon, two named stars), AND if I kick the tripod or want to move the set-up down the garden, re-alignment is again quick and easy.  

Next? - a better focuser for my ST120.

Doug.

P1050385.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2016 at 11:23, speach said:

I'm waiting for him, won't be the postman, to bring me my Skyshed Pod. Hopefully it in a container on a ship in the Pacific somewhere.  

Still waiting

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 12/31/2016 at 18:44, popeye85 said:

A nice wee Bottle of malt-now if that isn't a aid to astronomy I don't know what is??

Might help in finding a few doubles (stars that is)

clear skies to all

Robin

• Like 1

Nice one, John (@laudropb)!

Here's a pic of mine wearing its semi-permanent self-centring adaptor - my nine longest FLs are all 2", or dual, or have these adaptors so they all go in and out of the 2" diagonal with ease.

Rain? - I just hope it stops before the nights get shorter and lighter!!

Doug.

P1050502.JPG

• Like 5

I clean forgot i started this thread.........keep em coming lads and  lass`s i have not had any astro stuff for a good while, though i did get a rather nice Giro 2 mount a while back

• Like 3

On 30/12/2016 at 13:06, nightfisher said:

Postie has just been...........a Turnigy TGY ai6 RX but that will mean nothing to you guys better still he also brought a BST explorer 12mm 

RC or similar  For your Drone Jules ?

Postie just delivered a set of new Floor mats for my Qashqai :grin:

• Like 1