Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Stu

SOLD Speers WALER 10mm 82 degree eyepiece

This Speers WALER 10mm eyepiece is in excellent condition, with both caps and the original box. It has an 82 degree afov and offer views which have been compared with Televue Naglers. Optically it is in basically perfect condition, there are one or two marks on the barrel.

Looking for £55 plus £2.50 P&P via PayPal fees paid or bank transfer.

As with the other items, will go on ABS at the weekend.

Thanks,

Stu

IMG_5158.JPG

IMG_5159.JPG

IMG_5161.JPG

IMG_5162.JPG

Interested! How might this perform in a 12" f/5?

Edit: PM sent.

Edited by furrysocks2

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gib007
      THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
      This listing is for my personal LRGB filters (Kayron from Light Vortex Astronomy). They are the Astrodon E-Series Gen2 LRGB 1.25" set. These are considered the highest-end LRGB filters money can buy, able to produce exceptional quality, colour-balanced images when paired with a good monochrome camera. For more information, please see Astrodon's website:
      https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-lrgb-gen2-e-series-tru-balance-filters/
      Please note that this filter set currently retails at just over £560 from UK suppliers, €660 from European suppliers or $540 from US suppliers. Payment is preferred via bank transfer but PayPal is OK with an extra 2.9% to cover PayPal fees. I'll cover postage to you via tracked Courier. 
      I welcome any questions you may have regarding this listing. Thank you for looking. 

• By Gib007
      THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
      This listing is for my personal narrowband filters (Kayron from Light Vortex Astronomy). They are the Astrodon Hydrogen-Alpha (HA), Oxygen-III (OIII) and Sulphur-II (SII) 3nm 1.25" narrowband set. These are considered the highest-end narrowband filters money can buy, able to produce images of exceptional quality and incredible sharpness, cutting through a vast amount of light pollution. The 3nm variants featured here are fantastic for pulling out fine nebulous structures clearly above background. For more information, please see Astrodon's website:
      https://astrodon.com/products/astrodon-narrowband-filters/
      Please note that these three filters together currently retail at just over £1,710 from UK suppliers, €2,180 from European suppliers or $1,690 from US suppliers. Payment is preferred via bank transfer but PayPal is OK with an extra 2.9% to cover PayPal fees. I'll cover postage to you via tracked Courier. 
      I welcome any questions you may have regarding this listing. Thank you for looking. 

• By Fieldsy
      Hi
      Interested in getting a motorised filter wheel and was hoping someone has got a old 5 lens knocking about or have seen one advertised.
      Much appreciated
      Si
    • By alanjgreen
      Televue Delos 10mm For Sale
      The eyepiece is one of a pair of 10mm that I used for binoviewing (I sold the other earlier this week!). It is in excellent condition and comes complete with original Televue box and end caps.

NOW SOLD

• By alanjgreen
      FOR SALE: TeleVue Delos 10mm
      The eyepiece is in excellent condition and I have owned it from new.

NOW SOLD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.