SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

International Santa Sleigh (ISS)

furrysocks2

Middle kid very excited to see Santa doing his test flights these days up to Christmas... just checked his test schedule online and then we rushed outside, lifted him on my shoulders just in time to watch him disappear over roofs in the east... he'll be back round in an hour and bit.

I have a very old Universal Lens Testing Chart, now stuck to a sheet of ply. It has concentric circles, patterns of lines and radial patterns of different sizes all over the field and if photographed at the right distance you can find the resolution in lines per millimeter at several points across the frame. It would easily show up sensor tilt as reduced resolution.

I can't find my test photos... but google Universal Lens Testing Chart and you will find lots of images with similar charts and patterns you could print and paste onto board.

B

Archived