Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Dark or Magic Bullet arrived today

reddoss

My copy just arrived from FLO today. Have just read the forward so far and flipped through it. It looks very comprehensive, and as with Steve Richards previous book, Making every photon count) it is very well written. I plan to be working with it at the weekend.

Steve (Stepennwolf), having a ring binding is an inspired choice for being able to follow the processing steps while working on images on a computer at the same time.

Cheers,

Justyn

4 hours ago, reddoss said:

Steve (Stepennwolf), having a ring binding is an inspired choice for being able to follow the processing steps while working on images on a computer at the same time.

Thanks, Justyn, I'm delighted to hear that the new book has hit the spot correctly. Whereas Making Every Photon Count covers material that can be read and absorbed at any time to learn and then dipped into (even read in bed!), Dark Art is a book for 'doing' and the ability to lay it flat on the desk while you follow the procedures on your own computer with your data, is paramount to its use. Ironically, I got the idea from my wife Janie, who was moaning about a conventionally bound cookery book that she was struggling with - her purse was holding one side down and her iPhone the other as she fought to follow the recipe within! - another 'doing' book!

I hope the contents also inspire you to try new things.

Archived