Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

MattJenko

Primaluce Eagle manual

Anyone got a pdf of the Pimaluce Eagle manual? Am setting up my new one this weekend and either did not get a manual, or have misplaced it. Waiting until Monday to play with my new toy is killing me :).

Cheers

Matt

• Like 1

What are you after in particular? I've not got a manual, but may be able to help ?

Thanks - The default wifi password is the first hurdle ?. I imagine everythjng else is pretty straightforward. Yes, the Eagle2 one.

5 hours ago, MattJenko said:

Cheers. My interweb search-fu needs some work it seems ?

do read the manual as you also need the password to logon to the eagle2 also have handy the cardboard box it came in as the password is on it apparently.

happy reading and good luck

PrimaLuce rock. They knew what the password was and replied to me on a Sunday, in time for some playtime tonight under the Moon. They even had a sense of humour about my stupidity. Can't ask for more than that, legends.

• Like 1