Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

pawelperkowski

Hello !

Hi , my name is Pawel, i'm from Doncaster, UK. Hopefully here is a lot of people from UK , if you are from here drop me a "hello" :) 

If not ... drop me a "hello" anyway :) . Here in my first post i would like to say sorry for my weak english :( . Hopefully you guys can understand me ,

im a little bit in astrophotography, my beginner's stuff is : eq5 goto mount + skywatcher 200pds + canon eos 1100d ,some barlow's and eyepiece's ... its's crap i know but i can't afford anything more right now .

Anyway guys ... drop me hello :) 

Edited by pawelperkowski
updateing

Hello, indeed. It appears you have made many posts already so obviously well settled in. ?

Hi Pawel and welcome to SGL. :hello2:

SGL is a UK site. SGL welcomes anyone and everyone that shares our passion on this "...pale blue dot*" ---> :earth::thumbsup:

* Carl Sagan b.1934 - d.1996

Edited by Philip R

Hello and welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy the community.

Clear Sky's.

Welcome Pawel, 
SGL is a friendly place,
ask questions,
post in the sections relevant to your question to get the best and most answers.

Hi and welcome Pawel do not worry too much about  your English as where I live we use a real mongrel

version of the 'Queens language' so I have to listen(read) very  carefully  any way:iamwithstupid::icon_biggrin:

Clear skies and above all have FUN

Best wishes            Robin.

Hi Pawel, I am not a million miles from you and am also making my first leap into astronomy.

Hello to you, Pawel, to SGL from across the pond in Vermont - it's nice to have you aboard!

We love questions and helping to answer these, so always feel free to jump in with your questions & answers.

Starry Skies,

Dave

I have a 200PDS (Canadian BKP 200 DS) with a EQ5 manual it's not crap to me. Perhaps not the right mount for photography but for visual, it's delivering great views for a good price, great aperture.

My English is poor also ... ); but hello from Canada.