Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

FFMPEG and Autostakkert

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to get Autostakkert and FFMPEG to work together, I used to use them both all the time. I dragged the .mov into autostakkert and ffmpeg took over to convert the mov to avi.

Thanks in advance.

I believe you need to have the ffmpeg.exe file in the same folder as Autostakkert. It's not included with Autostakkert and has to be downloaded separately from here. Select the 'static' build with the 32 or 64 bit version as required. When unzipped, copy the ffpmeg.exe file from the 'bin' folder to your Autostakkert folder.

Alan

9 hours ago, symmetal said:

I believe you need to have the ffmpeg.exe file in the same folder as Autostakkert. It's not included with Autostakkert and has to be downloaded separately from here. Select the 'static' build with the 32 or 64 bit version as required. When unzipped, copy the ffpmeg.exe file from the 'bin' folder to your Autostakkert folder.

Alan

Thank you this worked, I knew I had to put the exe in the same folder as AS but I downloaded a different version which did not include an ffmpeg.exe

Archived