Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

barnard 7 taurus

alhiggs

From what I can see about it I am guessing no. There is a BAA image of it that shows it as a dark nebula but the surrounding sky is also not exactly bright in order for it to stand out.

BAA-B7

As the image says 8.5 hours total capture I actually wonder how Barnard managed to see it.

There is another image on Stary Wonders and again B7 is not exactly obvious. Both the previous images are a stacking of several hours of captured images.

1 minute ago, ronin said:

From what I can see about it I am guessing no. There is a BAA image of it that shows it as a dark nebula but the surrounding sky is also not exactly bright in order for it to stand out.

BAA-B7

As the image says 8.5 hours total capture I actually wonder how Barnard managed to see it.

There is another image on Stary Wonders and again B7 is not exactly obvious. Both the previous images are a stacking of several hours of captured images.

okies cheers mate apreciated is there barnards visible with binoculars

Archived