sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Vixen 15mm SLV *£45 delivered*

Hi, fundraising so selling my SLV's. These are very clean and in excellent condition (see pictures).

Class glass, see this review:

Details here:

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/vixen-eyepieces/vixen-slv-eyepieces.html

**All prices include 1st class signed UK postage**

9mm SLV with both caps - £52 - reduced to £47

10mm SLV with both caps and original box - £55 -reduced to £49 - SALE PENDING

15mm SLV with both caps - £52 - reduced to £47

Paypal gift or BT

Pics to follow:

Edited by Lockie

**Monday madness SGL special deal** (Only slightly mocking black Friday etc)

**All prices include 1st class signed UK postage**

9mm SLV with both caps - £47 

10mm SLV with both caps and box - £49 SALE PENDING

15mm SLV with both caps - £47

Edited by Lockie
  • Sad 1

This pains me on so many levels..  How is it that these fantastic EP's just don't seem to get the following/recognition... is it the 50deg field.

Anyone with a lovely long frac or Mak, seriously now do yourself a favour and grab an absolute bargain here... you really wont regret it!

GLWS Chris...

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve :)  Yeah I'm pretty much giving them away aren't I. I'm a bit surprised they are still here which really proves your point.

I've now just sold my EQ3, and my 10x50 binos, so I'm sure I don't need to sell all these now to buy decent alt/az mount for my ED70. 

They are fantastic eyepieces, like a 50 degree Pentax by all accounts! They will work well in fast scopes too won't they?

Yep, I'm keeping the 9mm, decided :) 

Edited by Lockie
10 minutes ago, Lockie said:

Thanks Steve :)  Yeah I'm pretty much giving them away aren't I. I'm a bit surprised they are still here which really proves your point.

They are fantastic eyepieces, like a 50 degree Pentax by all accounts! They will work well in fast scopes too won't they?

Yep, I'm keeping the 9mm, decided :) 

Absolutely they will.work in fast scopes.. in my f5 the 20mm slv ousted the same televue plossl on the veil neb.. just great glass..

• Like 1

I'm shocked you had to drop them so low. I have the 15mm and use it in both a short frac and a mak - great in both.

If you'd had a 6mm I would have jumped at it! Hoping the 6mm SLV with give me nice high mags in the 127 mak.

Good luck :smile:

Yeah, I know, but I've already got a 14mm Baader Morpheus that I am rather attached to and a rather nice tiny Meade 4000 15mm that has steadily grown on me - it may not be the EP your Vixen is, but I seem to do very nicely with it esp.  if I decide to Barlow with it.

Edited by JOC
5 hours ago, JOC said:

Yeah, I know, but I've already got a 14mm Baader Morpheus that I am rather attached to and a rather nice tiny Meade 4000 that has steadily grown on me - it may not be the EP your Vixen is, but I seem to do very nicely with it esp.  if I decide to Barlow with it.

No worries, I don't want you to think the post was specifically aimed at yourself, it was just aimed at the general populous :) 

1 minute ago, Lockie said:

No worries, I don't want you to think the post was specifically aimed at yourself, it was just aimed at the general populous :) 

Ha, ha no worries I was just joshing with you :-D

• Like 1