Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
beamish

M57 Rough 'n' ready first light

I was sorting out a bolt for the pier and mount yesterday evening and spotted the skies clearing so...........

It is R'n' R so not expecting owt but boy did I come in the house with a smile on my face ??? :smiley:

Anyway 100s at ISO 800 at prime on the 8" Cape, better alignment and guiding next !!!! As for having a pier- well I can really see the benefits for the future :bino2: .

8680_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Karlo

A splendid widefield vista there Karlo, and the Ring sits nicely posing in the middle.

Lovely pic.

Ron. :smiley:

I've just seen this on my PC monitor and it looks dreadful !! Not too bad on the lappy :smiley: How does one alter the monitor colour settings ?