Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Conversation with Al Nagler

GavStar

I've just called Televue in the US with a product query. I was put through to a very pleasant and helpful chap. Towards the end of the call I asked his name - Al Nagler was the response!

Was a bit of a surprise - I guess they are a relatively small firm ?

How nice, I believe there are a few on site that have had the pleasure, small company but one of my favourite, I believe the same is true of Atik camera, I have seen some very nice caring things written about them over the years of how they go the extra mile.

3 hours ago, iPeace said:

That's so cool. Can you tell us what you talked about?

:happy11:

I was asking about the recent launched televue night vision adapter. See attached link

http://www.televue.com/engine/TV3b_page.asp?id=36

Al was very chatty, asking me about which scopes/eyepieces I had and discussing  Astro clubs etc. It has cemented my liking of televue ?

They are a very personable and responsive team.  I have never had a problem with one of them immediately getting on the phone to answer and inquiry or give advice.  That is why they are quality through and through.  

• 2 weeks later...

Al Nagler, did he not make the camera/lenses to help fake the moon landing.

He gave a talk at the Hertford Astro club a few years back so had a nice after talk chat with him in person. Interesting to hear of his involvement in providing assistance for the Lunar landing simulator.

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:50, StevieDvd said:

Whoops missed off the big  smiley :-)  the fake was in jest of course.

I somehow don't think you'd have survived on here since 2011 if you'd been going round suggesting the moon landings were faked without the use of smileys!  :ohmy:

Archived