Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

prom 19-11-17

xtreemchaos

a qwick prom stolen through relentless cloud just to show I'm still paying attention.

had 5 clearish min, with fog just to jazz it up abit, nobody said it would be easy :help:.

hope you all have better skys than me. thanks for looking.  charl.

PS just realized ive been a member of SGL 3 years today, by don't time fly, sorry ! chaps :icon_biggrin:.

prom oncoming limb upper.

5a11603795ff8_prom1a19-11-17.thumb.png.149ed9af7a310d969daeea8e1767ec6f.png

coloured.

5a1160ce5835e_prom1a19-11-17col.thumb.png.17cef3619611fc04edeb1ae4a984750d.png

Nice one, definitely better than nothing at all! Hoping that there are some breaks in the cloud today - two new toys to test; a tilt adapter and an SSD for the laptop. If the SSD works, which my tests suggest it will, it was a rather good and cheap(ish) fast drive upgrade that didn’t require a degree in computer tech to install!

thanks Dave, would you belive it the fogs gone and its quite clear now ive power everything down, sods law mate. that proms well worth doing a animation if you get chance mate. I'm finished for the day, not feeling too well, the docs coming out and it wouldn't look good me sat at the scope plus he would make the floor wobble hes a large chap :icon_biggrin:. charl.

thanks Dave, there quite good round here because thay don't want me going to the doctors or hostpital incase I catch something else, I think thay call it barrier support group, don't quote me on that because I'm not totally sure its the right name just something near :icon_biggrin:. charl.

that looks like my sky earlier, without the contrails and trees, its total cloud here now, think I must of just got lucky thismorrning. you only have a narrow gap to image with sol being so low and those houses in the way , you do well to get animations mate. charl.

Archived