Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Info about registax

Rick King

I have been trying to figure out how to get photos or videos to appear in registax and haven’t figured out why I can’t get any images to to show. I hit the select button which brings up the box that’s supposed to have your pictures in it and it keeps saying no items match your search. It’s been a week now and I still haven’t figured it out. Can someone please tell me where I’m going wrong?

2 hours ago, Rick King said:

I have been trying to figure out how to get photos or videos to appear in registax and haven’t figured out why I can’t get any images to to show. I hit the select button which brings up the box that’s supposed to have your pictures in it and it keeps saying no items match your search. It’s been a week now and I still haven’t figured it out. Can someone please tell me where I’m going wrong?

If you are stacking then try Autostakkert first. It's quicker, easier and produces far better results with colour data than Registax.

http://www.autostakkert.com/

Registax hasn't been updated in over 5 years and it's very old hat now.

Archived