Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar.thumb.jpg.ef4882eb5fb3610f8a68e5e6913de0e3.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
garryblueboy

FOR SALE Quantum 7x45x100mm(SOLD )

garryblueboy    298

Due to limited space now I'm reluctantly putting up for sale my Superb Helios Quantum 7 45x100 semi APO binocular telescope it is in perfect optical condition and is in general very good condition else where it has the beauty of interchangeing the  eyepieces you can use most 1.25 eyepieces they come with some 23mm to get you started these give fantastic 3D views of moon and Jupiter Saturn are awesome I've even seen Uranus only as a blue dot with higher power eyepieces these are not like your regular binoculars star fields and clusters are great  and nebula like Orion set up is so quick and the movement from the mount is silky smooth and the tripod finishes it off and is very stable the scope comes in its own carry case looking for £950 they cost over £2k would consider a swap for 120 ED or C11 OTA . Due to the size and weight I can not ship these they need collecting or I can meet up within reasonable distance for fuel cost .

SALE PENDING NOW SOLD 

Edited by garryblueboy
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this