SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Stargazersonline.com any relation ?

Davey-T

10 minutes ago, barkis said:

They've pinched part of our name.                They are very naughty boys ?.

Should've copyrighted it :grin:

I only discovered it because I'm using a borrowed MBP so it had never been on SGL before and searching bought it up first.

Dave

If you tried to buy up/register every single variation/or part of a domain name............it could be costly.

Nobody owns the words "star" or "gazers".

I know where to come every night because i have the URL embroided on my uuber warm beanie Stargazerslounge beanie.

To quote Eminem: "Will the real Stargazers please stand up,please stand up".

44 minutes ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

If you tried to buy up/register every single variation/or part of a domain name............it could be costly.

Nobody owns the words "star" or "gazers".

I know where to come every night because i have the URL embroided on my uuber warm beanie Stargazerslounge beanie.

To quote Eminem: "Will the real Stargazers please stand up,please stand up".

Didn't stop BG trying to copyright the word "Windows" I think he wanted all the double glazing companies in the world to stop calling themselves

something "windows" and other computer manufacturers were using the word long before MS.

Dave

Archived