Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Today we published first release candidate to version 0.19.1 - please help us testing Stellarium!
List of changes between version 0.19.0 and master (0.19.0.16926/0.19.1RC1):
- Added allow to search an inactive meteor showers in Search Tool/Lists tool
- Added 'Azimuth vs. Time' graph into AstroCalc/Graphs tool
- Added feature to show tracks for latest several selected planets (GH: #539)
- Added calculation and showing the orbital period for artificial satellites
- Added revolutions per day info for artificial satellites
- Added tools for jumping to the next or previous time of rising, transit or setting for selected object (GH: #484)
- Added new behavoir for AstroCalc/Graphs when clicking within graph area now sets current time.
- Fixed issue in script 'Mercury Triple Sunrise and Sunset'
- Fixed crash of Stellarium for eyepieces with permanent crosshair
- Fixed Stellarium crash when Remote Control plugin is working
- Fixed computation of assume radius for minor planets.
- Fixed the issue of the scrolling not working properly on Mac (GH: #393)
- Fixed crash in Scripting Engine (Hide artificial satellites through StelProperties in core.clear() method to avoid crash if plugin was didn't loaded)
- Fixed planetarium crash in HiPS (network manager delete problem)
- Fixed position problems on the Poles (GH: #391)
- Fixed scaling Telrad sign on HighDPI monitors
- Fixed surface occlusion bug even with landscape turned off in scripting engine (GH: #680)
- Fixed building with cmake -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON (GH: #683)
- Fixed error in constellation file format (Babylonian)
- Fixed Europe/Volgograd time zone settings (GH: #686)
- Fixed HiPS handling of allsky download (GH: #671)
- Fixed progress bar rendering (GH: #671)
- Fixed positive declinations issue in AstroCalc tool when option 'Use decimal degrees' is enabled (GH: #690)
- Fixed file names inconsistency
- Fixed constellation line in "Japanese Moon Stations" skyculture
- Fixed file name for constellation boundaries in Stellarium User Guide
- Fixed the user interface problems in Oculars plug-in (GH: #580)
- Fixed getting the wrong values in objects/info method for selected object for different formats (Remote Control plugin)
- Fixed refresh plots when AstroCalc dialog becomes visible again (AstroCalc/Graphs tool)
- Fixed jquery vulnerability (GH: #694)
- Fixed date and time dialog behaviour: Hour/Minute/Second spinners now correctly trigger signals dateChanged(), dateChangedByYear and dateChangedForMonth() when days, months or years are affected by it.
- Fixed update graphs in AstroCalc/Graphs tool when days change
- Updated planetary nomenclature
- Updated common names of stars and DSO's
- Updated cmake rules for Windows deployment
- Updated DSO textures
- Updated behaviour of HiPS survey if Stellarium started without network (GH: #681)
- Updated GUI for ArchaeoLines plugin (GH: #689, #682)
- Updated default pulsars catalog (v1.60)
- Updated list of asterisms
- Excluded Armintxe skyculture and landscape from default package
Download link: https://github.com/Stellarium/stellarium-data/releases/tag/beta
yesterday evening, I started observing the moon and sketching crater Copernicus even 15min before sunset. The contrast on the moon wasn't perfect yet, but on the other hand the contrast on the sketching paper was better - no need for LED. Copernicus with its prominent ray system is wonderfully appearing on the full moon but this time I just concentrated on the 96km crater itself:
Telescope: Celestron NexStar 127SLT
Eyepiece: ExploreScientific 6.7mm/82°
Date & TIme: June 12th, 2019 / 2130-2230 CEST
Location: home terrace, Dusseldorf region, Germany
Technique: Koh-i-Noor chalk and charcoal pens on black sketching paper
Size: appr. 30x30cm
Looking in my filed skeches, I figured out that I have visited Copernicus five years ago. Here's a comparison of the two sketches showing some changes in technique:
since i started work on my observatory there hasn't been much time for AP, but since lunar photography is done in minutes i had a go yesterday.
SW AZGTI with the Skymax127 and Sony A6300 and Baader Neodymium Moon & skyglow filter.
100 frames taken and 50% used to stack in autostackerd.
c925 and 294mc pro bin 1 with ir/uv cut filter. 2 panel mosaic best 25% of 1,000 . Had to convert to jpeg as i keep getting an error 200 when trying to upload a larger file. ( 50+ mb ) clicky for full rez.
and a few with the 385c camera with neodymium filter and mostly barlowed.
Posting in this forum after too long!
One of the first attempts at taking photos of the moon.
All photos taken using skywatcher 90mm refractor with eq2 mount, Nikon DSLR and 2x Barlow here and there.
Basic editing in cellphone.
Thank you! Suggestions highly appreciated!