Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

It pays to be restless... sometimes!

Fozzie

It was one of those mornings when for no reason at all you suddenly wake up at half5 with and realise your wide awake with your brain running at 1000mph going through everything lifes currently testing you with.. Theres no hope in going back to sleep, so i got up to head down stairs.. now weather wise i was expecting clear this afternoon and tonight, but as i turned the kettle on i noticed a big bright moon in the west, sat in a cloudless sky.. bonus i thought.

Took the cuppa out with me and sat on the bench, just watching and listening to the dawn creep over.. could see 3 stars of bootes in the east along with mars, making a lovely view past a fading Orion and Sirius back to the moon, then just to cap of the view the iss appeared in the west and cut through over between mars and arcturus, the iss had a lovely golden coloir to it in the east..

A pleasant 20 mins of so to forget why id woken early.. just caught venus in the dawn.. its cold out and still.. looks to be a good day coming..

Simple but relaxing and much needed, a bit of relaxing thinking time, most welcome!

Hope all has a great sunday.

Ta

Fozzie

1 hour ago, Stu said:

I was awake at 6am but was stuck with a three year old sitting on my head tickling me ;) 

Another if lifes pleasures.. my wee lad woke up at 7ish.. he's 3 on tuesday so has been showing me all his new toys from his party yesterday.. the giant thunderbird vehicles are something else!!

Archived